Cookies enable us to identify how you use our website and/or which device you are using. They are important to improve your experience on the Milsom Place website.
Your consent applies to the following domains:
How can I control the cookie preferences?
You can manage your cookies preferences by changing the Cookie settings and enabling or disabling the cookie categories on the popup according to your preferences. These options are also available from the popup bar where you Manage consent.
You can change or withdraw your consent at any time from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.
- what cookies are,
- the types of cookies we use (i.e. the information we collect using cookies),
- how that information is used, and
- how to control your cookie preferences.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded in your browser. These pieces of information help us:
- make the website function properly,
- make the website more secure,
- enable us to provide a better user experience,
- and help us understand how the website performs so we can analyse what works and where it needs improvement.
As with most online services, our website uses first-party cookies and third-party cookies for a number of purposes. The first-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding:
- how the website performs,
- how you interact with our website,
- keeping our services secure,
- providing advertisements that are relevant to you,
- and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience to help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
The cookies used on our website are grouped into the following categories.
- Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
- Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collecting feedback, and other third-party features.
- Performance cookies are used to understand and analyse the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
- Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics such as the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
- Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
- Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||1 year||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||1 year||This cookies is set by GDPR Cookie Consent WordPress Plugin. The cookie is used to remember the user consent for the cookies under the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||1 year||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Advertisement".|
|lang||This cookie is used to store the language preferences of a user to serve up content in that stored language the next time user visit the website.|
|_gat||1 minute||This cookies is installed by Google Universal Analytics to throttle the request rate to limit the colllection of data on high traffic sites.|
|_ga||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_gid||1 day||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visted in an anonymous form.|
|fr||3 months||The cookie is set by Facebook to show relevant advertisments to the users and measure and improve the advertisements. The cookie also tracks the behavior of the user across the web on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin.|
|_fbp||This cookie is set by Facebook to deliver advertisement when they are on Facebook or a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising after visiting this website.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||1 year||No description|